Monday 11 April 2022

 MONDAY MOTIVATION





MONDAY INSPIRATION 


A day is coming where Yeshua Hamasiach will return and squash the enemy and all who chose to follow him.

Satan will finally receive what his due and the Kingdom will be given to God the Father.

A new time will arrive in which there will be no sin, no sorrow, no pain and no death.



MORNING PRAYER


Dear God, I thank you that the thought of Yeshua Hamasiach returning is a cause to celebrate and not to fear.

Father, I am so grateful that on that day I will be part of those who are on your side.

I pray that more and more people will surrender their lives to you in this time Lord.

So that they can celebrate the coming of Yeshua too.

In Yeshua's name I pray.

Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...