Monday 11 April 2022

Moderation

 LIFE THROUGH GOD





MORNING INSPIRATION 


We aren't meant to live a life of excess.

While it is good to have wealth and material possessions we should rather commit these things to helping those who are in need instead of accumulating things we know we won't use.

Giving is part of living a life through God and it is always best to give to those who are in need.

Your life will serve as an example to others on how to live in moderation.


PRAYER


Dear God, I pray that as I live my life through God's word as a child my I never have selfishness as a priority in my life.

Help me to be selfless in all my ways O Lord.

So I may be an example of you to your children.

You set the standard first O God.

I ask that you help me to walk in this standard.

There is no way I can do it in my own actions or power.

I thank you Father for this great faithfulness.

In Yeshua's name I pray.

Amen.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...