Monday 11 April 2022

God With Us

 GODS SPIRIT WITHIN US





MONDAY INSPIRATION

The Holy Spirit is what confirms in us that we are children of God.

The Biblie defines the Holy Spirit as our guarantee of an eternal life with the Father.

As children of God we become co-heirs with Yeshua Hamasiach.

We will partake in the inheritance that God the Father gave to His Son.



PRAYER

Thank you Lord that my identity is in you.

I thank you Father that I have been identified as a child of God and because of this I can call you Father.

Lord, I count it a privilage to be able to partake in a heavenly inheretance with Yeshua Hamasiach our Saviour.

In Yeshua's name.

Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...