Wednesday 13 April 2022

 GOD IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE





WEDNESDAY MORNING INSPIRATION 


Wisdom and understanding aren't just being able to use big words.

It's not just about out intellect.

The best way to display our wisdom is to live it out in our lives, humbly and meekly.

Just because one is wiser that others, it does not mean that they have the right to gloat and Lord it over everyone.

That in turn is foolishness.


WEDNESDAY MORNING PRAYER


Dear God, I pray that if I find myself in a situation where I may be wiser than others.

May I never try to throw it in their faces.

Lord, I ask that you help me remain humble in all times.

In Yeshua's name I pray.

Amen.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...