Tuesday 19 April 2022

God Is Love In Abundance

 THROUGH THE LOVE OF GOD





INSPIRATION


We should see helping our fellow brothers and sisters as helping God because they are His children.

God has Commissioned us to be blessings to all His children.

Both the lost and the found.

When we choose to withhold our help, we are turning our backs on God.

Make sure that your heart is set on helping those who are in need at all times.

It is always rewarding.


TUESDAY PRAYER


Dear God, I pray that I never be the person who refuses to help your children.

I desire to be a helping hand to as many people as I possibly can be.

Father, may I never be stingy with assistance.

There is no gain in living that way.

In Yeshua's name I pray.

Amen.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...