Tuesday 19 April 2022

God Fulfills Promises

WHAT DOES FOLLOWING YESHUA LOOK LIKE





TUESDAY MORNING INSPIRATION


God fulfilled the promise he made in Ezekiel, through the coming, death, and resurrection of His son Yeshua Hamasiach.

Yeshua Hamasiach is a representation of God's love and all of mankind witnessed it when He was here on Earth.

Now we are to believe in this and follow the example Yeshua set for us.


MORNING PRAYER


Dear God, I thank you for the love that is so evident in your Son, Yeshua Hamasiach.

I see you when I see Him.

Father, I pray that as I also live my life, people will also be able to draw a connection between You and me.

In Yeshua's name I pray.

Amen.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...