Thursday 14 April 2022

 GOD WILL GIVE US STRENGTH






THURSDAY MORNING INSPIRATION


God's ways will always lead to life and goodness.

It is always profitable to follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit.

But if we choose to go the other way and follow the way of the wicked we will find ourselves in much turmoil.

Where God is not involved there can never be any good that comes out of it.


MORNING PRAYER


Dear God, in this world it can become very tempting to follow the ways that are contrary to yours.

But Lord, I choose to remain in your path.

May you keep me focused Lord.

In times I am tempted to sway.

In Yeshua's name.

Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...