Wednesday 20 April 2022

Talk to God

 MAKE PRAYER A PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE







WEDNESDAY MORNING INSPIRATION


When we receive Yeshua as our Lord and Saviour, the Holy Spirit also comes and lives within us.

With the help of the Holy Spirit we can witnesses of Yeshua.

We don't have to be in a certain place to talk about Yeshua and be a witness to Him.

We can show others the love of Yeshua in our own home to our family.

In our office to our co-workers and in Towns we live in.

We are called to be a witness everywhere we go.

Wherever God has you right now is where he wants you to be a witness for Him.


WEDNESDAY PRAYER


Father God, you have brought me to this moment in time and this place in the world.

Sometimes I'm not sure why you have me here and not elsewhere.

But I know you have me here for a reason.

Help me to listen to your Spirit and to be a witness for You now in the place you have me.

Do not let me take today for granted, but instead remind me that you work in what seems mundane.

You do mighty things through small acts of kindness and love.

Thank you for your Holy Spirit that leads me.

In Yeshua's name I pray.

Amen








No comments:

Post a Comment

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...