Friday 29 April 2022

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE ALMIGHTY







FRIDAY MORNING INSPIRATION


There are people amongst you who think you are wrong for believing in Yeshua Hamasiach.

They may even accuse you of doing evil.

Yet, as believers we have the ability to change their opinions to Glorify God when He returns by the lives we lead.

How? By living such a good life filled with the love and teachings of Yeshua that they may see we are different.

We can do good deeds in the name of Yeshua showing even those who doubt our faith that Yeshua is real and has made a difference in the way we live our daily lives.

We serve, we love, and we extend mercy.


MORNING PRAYER


Dear God, help me to live a life that is so radically different from those who do not know you that even they will Glorify your name when you return.

Give me opportunities to share your love with others and to serve wholeheartedly the people you have placed in my life.

Allow me to extend mercy to those around me.

Thank you for giving us a reason to love others, Father.

Help my life to bring Glory to your name, O Lord.

In Yeshua's name I pray.

Amen.






 

1 comment:

  1. Be who God wants you to be. Live life according to His word.

    ReplyDelete

Streetlights - I AM Film & Devotional Series I AM Part 1 This video focuses on I AM. It was provided by Streetlights Bible and unpacks t...